Affinity Booster is a type of Specialized Tool in Monster Hunter World.
How to Get Affinity Booster
The Affinity Booster is an award for completing a quest chain provided by various NPCs within the Research Base.
- HR6 Optional Quest A Tingling Taste to trigger the chain quest. Note : The quest doesn't have a bubble mark.
- Delivery A Master's Toast
- Talk to the third fleet master first after completing A Tingling Taste
- Given by the third fleet provisioner
- HR6 Optional Quest Stuck in their Ways
- Given by Shy Scholar in the Research Base
- Delivery A Fire-Spewing Brew
- Player must first have slayed or captured a Dodogama
- Given by the Cheerful Scholar in the Research Base
- HR7 Optional Quest A Sore Site
- Given by Airship Engineer in Research Base
- HR7 Optional Quest which gives the item is RRRRRumble in the Waste!
- Given by Third Fleet Master
Affinity Booster Notes
- Much like the Health and Cleanser Boosters, using the Affinity Booster places a temporary cloud of red smoke on the ground which can be used by allies.
- Entering the cloud gives you a 50% affinity buff, adding your current affinity up to a maximum of 100%.
- While the cloud lasts 60 seconds, the buff itself lasts 20 seconds. You can re-enter the cloud (or stay inside) to refresh the buff.
- The 20 seconds buff persists for the full duration after the cloud disappears, meaning you can benefit from its effect for up to 80 seconds.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!