Aloy's Bow is a Bow Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW). All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
Aloy's Bow Information
- Weapon from the Anjanath Monster
- Styled with the Aloy Alpha Armor Set
- These bow is exclusive to Playstation 4, for a Horizon Zero Dawn event (The Proving)
- This weapon requires Free Elem/Ammo Up to unlock its elemental effects.
- This weapon has 1 slot, and grants 20% affinity
- Close Range, Paralysis and Poison coating are available
Aloy's Bow Crafting and Upgrades
Aloy's Bow has 3 different upgrade levels. It follows the Aloy path, detailed below.
|Aloy's Bow||5||168||20%||(Thunder 180)||-|
|Craft with: Nora Brave Trophy x2, Anjanath Fang + x3, Monster Keenbone x5, Anjanath Plate x1, 16,000 x|
|Aloy's War Bow||6||192||30%||(Thunder 240)||-|
|Craft with: Nora Brave Trophy x3, Anjanath Scale + x7, Elder Bone x3, Wyvern Gem x1, ??x|
|Craft with: Daemon Ticket x2, Deviljho Shard x6, Vile Fang x2, Deviljho Ripper x3, 80,000|
Aloy's Bow Upgrade Tree
Aloy's Bow is part of an upgrade path for the Bow Weapon Tree. Below is an excerpt of the relevant Aloy tree.