Assassin's Hood Mantle
|Effect Duration||360 Seconds|
|Recharge Time||180 Seconds|
Assassin's Hood Mantle is a type of Specialized Tool in Monster Hunter World (MHW). This mantle is acquired by completing a special Event Quest and trading the special reward item.
How to Get Assassin's Hood Mantle
- Complete SDF: Silent, Deadly, and Fierce event quest to obtain Senu's Feather. Then see the smithy and armorer in Astera to obtain delivery quests
- Obtain 2x Senu's Feather and 1000 Research Points, then go to Astera and talk to the Armory, she will give a Delivery which you must complete at the Resource Center.
Assassin's Hood Mantle Notes
- The "Sneak Attack" on the monster deals Critical Damage: It provides 100% Affinity(guaranteed critical hit), and multiplies your total damage after Affinity by 1.5(1.1 if the attack lands on a sleeping monster).
- Sprinting speed is improved by 21% while wearing the Assassin's Hood.
- After patch 6.02, causes monsters to flinch from a mid-air attack while in stealth mode, instead of a knockdown.
- Wearing Assassin's Hood causes all small and large monsters to get aggressive on sight, even when using the skill Intimidator. Use in gathering sets is not recommended.
When you obtain your Assassin's Hood Mantle, you will also unlock:
- Titles: Origins, Assassins, Bayek, Scarab, Pharaoh, Stealth
- Background: Scarab Mural
- Pose: Becoming the Assassin