A monster with two giant horns, like a running brick wall.
It charges at threats while digging its massive horns in the ground, sometimes picking up entire trees along the way."
Banbaro Details & Locations
- Found in: All biomes
- Target of Quests: Banbaro Blockade, Trapping The Tree Trasher, This Here's Big Horn Country!, Taking Charge
- Is docile unless attacked or it sees you fighting another monster.
- Has Turf Wars with: Beotodus and Barioth.
- Size: 2164.36 ~ 2957.95
- Species: Brute Wyverns
- HP: 17205
Banbaro Combat Info
Banbaro is a Brute Wyvern introduced with the Iceborne expansion. Featuring large antlers and a thick coat to withstand the cold, this monster hurls boulders and trees at approaching hunters as it rampages through the landscape..
- Kinsect Extracts
- Red: Head
- Orange: Tail
- White: Hindlegs
- Green: Body/Forelegs
- Enraged mode: Nose horn flips up
- Throws boulders or trees at hunters, depending on the environment. Also has a long-reaching charge attack with a giant tree
- Boulders inflict different ailments, depending on the terrain they were scooped from.
- Banbaro is most dangerous when you don't see it coming, most likely while fighting another Monster. If Banbaro is on the map, try to stay aware of it's location.
- Banbaro's tree-enhanced charge can be dodged by a normal roll, but the timing is very tight so a Superman-Dive is advised.
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
Detailed weakness information(Legend Explanation: here)
Credits to AsteriskAmpersand, Deathcream and MoonBunnie.
Banbaro Low and High Rank Carves
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
Banbaro Carves (All Master Rank)
|Banbaro Cortex (Tail Carved/Dropped)||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||36% (20% / 50%)|
|Banbaro Chine (Dropped)||⭐⭐⭐⭐||28% (28%)|
|Banbaro Great Horn||⭐⭐⭐||15%|
|Banbaro Lash (Tail Carved)||⭐⭐⭐||19% (77%)|
|Large Wyvern Gem (Tail Carved)||⭐||2% (3%)|
|Banbaro Chine (Break Forelimbs)||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||30% (100%)|
|Banbaro Great Horn (Break Horn)||⭐⭐⭐||11% (100%)|
|Large Wyvern Gem||⭐||2%|
|Fierce Dragonvein Bone||⭐⭐⭐⭐||37%|
|Ancient Great Horn||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||63%|
|Tempered Great Horn||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||54%|
|Spiritvein Gem Shard||⭐⭐⭐||21%|
Banbaro Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Banbaro Monster.
Notes & Trivia
- It is known as the "Ferocious Bull Wyvern."
Acidic Glavenus ♦ Alatreon ♦ Ancient Leshen ♦ Anjanath ♦ Azure Rathalos ♦ Barioth ♦ Barroth ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Behemoth ♦ Beotodus ♦ Black Diablos ♦ Blackveil Vaal Hazak ♦ Brachydios ♦ Brute Tigrex ♦ Coral Pukei-Pukei ♦ Deviljho ♦ Diablos ♦ Dodogama ♦ Ebony Odogaron ♦ Fatalis ♦ Frostfang Barioth ♦ Fulgur Anjanath ♦ Furious Rajang ♦ Glavenus ♦ Gold Rathian ♦ Great Girros ♦ Great Jagras ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Kirin ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kulve Taroth ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lavasioth ♦ Legiana ♦ Leshen ♦ Lunastra ♦ Namielle ♦ Nargacuga ♦ Nergigante ♦ Nightshade Paolumu ♦ Odogaron ♦ Paolumu ♦ Pink Rathian ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Radobaan ♦ Raging Brachydios ♦ Rajang ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Ruiner Nergigante ♦ Safi'jiiva ♦ Savage Deviljho ♦ Scarred Yian Garuga ♦ Seething Bazelgeuse ♦ Shara Ishvalda ♦ Shrieking Legiana ♦ Silver Rathalos ♦ Stygian Zinogre ♦ Teostra ♦ Tigrex ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Tzitzi-Ya-Ku ♦ Uragaan ♦ Vaal Hazak ♦ Velkhana ♦ Viper Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Xeno'jiiva ♦ Yian Garuga ♦ Zinogre ♦ Zorah Magdaros