|Enemy Type||Large Monsters|
A monster with two giant horns, like a running brick wall.
It charges at threats while digging its massive horns in the ground, sometimes picking up entire trees along the way."
Banbaro Details & Locations
- Found in: Hoarfrost Reach
- Target of Quests: Banbaro Blockade, Trapping The Tree Trasher, This Here's Big Horn Country!, Taking Charge
- Is hostile when you attack it.
- Has turf wars with Beotodus and attacks Viper Tobi-Kadachi.
- Small Monsters version: n/a
- Size: ♕ 2140.31 ~ ♕ 2957.95
- Species: Brute Wyverns
- HP (Tempered): 17205
Banbaro Combat Info
Banbaro is a Brute Wyvern introduced with the Iceborne expansion. Featuring large antlers and a thick coat to withstand the cold, this monster hurls boulders and trees at approaching hunters as it rampages through the landscape.
- Deals physical damage.
- Boulders inflict different ailments, depending on the terrain they were scooped from:
- Throws boulders or trees at hunters, depending on the environment. Also has a long-reaching charge attack with a giant tree
- Weak to traps, Blast Damage Fire and Dragon
- Resistant to Ice and Water
- Kinsect Extract:
- Red: Head
- Orange: Tail
- White: Rear legs
- Enraged mode: Nose horn flips up
- You can obtain a Shiny Drops by attacking ??
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
In-game weakness information
Banbaro Low and High Rank Carves
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
Banbaro Carves (All Master Rank)
|Banbaro Great Horn||⭐⭐⭐||??|
|Banbaro Lash (cut tail)||⭐⭐⭐⭐||??|
|Large Wyvern Gem (carve tail)||⭐|
|[[xxxxx]] Guided Lands Only|
|Banbaro Chine (break legs)||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Banbaro Cortex (dropped)||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Banbaro Lash (cut tail)||⭐⭐⭐|
|Banbaro Great Horn (break horn)||⭐⭐⭐|
|Large Wyvern Gem (cut tail)||⭐|
|[[xxxxx]] Guided Lands Only||⭐|
|Heavy Dragonvein Bone||⭐|
|Fierce Dragonvein Bone||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Ancient Great Horn||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Tempered Great Horn||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Spiritvein Gem Shard||⭐⭐⭐|
Banbaro Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Banbaro Monster. These are unconfirmed and pre-release information for now!
Notes & Trivia
- Can be lured with ??
- Camouflage works until ?? range
- It is known as the "Ferocious Bull Wyvern."
Acidic Glavenus ♦ Ancient Leshen ♦ Anjanath ♦ Azure Rathalos ♦ Barioth ♦ Barroth ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Behemoth ♦ Beotodus ♦ Black Diablos ♦ Blackveil Vaal Hazak ♦ Brachydios ♦ Brute Tigrex ♦ Coral Pukei-Pukei ♦ Deviljho ♦ Diablos ♦ Dodogama ♦ Ebony Odogaron ♦ Fulgur Anjanath ♦ Furious Rajang ♦ Glavenus ♦ Gold Rathian ♦ Great Girros ♦ Great Jagras ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Kirin ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kulve Taroth ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lavasioth ♦ Legiana ♦ Leshen ♦ Lunastra ♦ Namielle ♦ Nargacuga ♦ Nergigante ♦ Nightshade Paolumu ♦ Odogaron ♦ Paolumu ♦ Pink Rathian ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Radobaan ♦ Raging Brachydios ♦ Rajang ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Ruiner Nergigante ♦ Safi'jiiva ♦ Savage Deviljho ♦ Scarred Yian Garuga ♦ Seething Bazelgeuse ♦ Shara Ishvalda ♦ Shrieking Legiana ♦ Silver Rathalos ♦ Stygian Zinogre ♦ Teostra ♦ Tigrex ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Tzitzi-Ya-Ku ♦ Uragaan ♦ Vaal Hazak ♦ Velkhana ♦ Viper Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Xeno'jiiva ♦ Yian Garuga ♦ Zinogre ♦ Zorah Magdaros