Bandit Mantle is a type of Specialized Tool in Monster Hunter World. Wearing the Bandit Mantle causes enemies to drop rare trade-in items when you attack them. These can in turn be sold to the Provisioner for Zenny. The Bandit Mantle does not affect the chances of monster materials being dropped.
How to Get Bandit Mantle
- Complete the 5* quest "Redefining The Power Couple".
Bandit Mantle Notes
- When in use, has a chance to drop golden material [Trade-in Items] that can be sold to the provisioner for Zenny (the 2nd to last tab on the right, auto-sort will put them at the end of the list, and theres a hotkey to auto-sell listed in the inv menu)
- There are 7 types of material, each at a different value and rarity
- Chipped Scale (500 zenny)
- Large Scale (1000 zenny)
- Beautiful Scale (2000 zenny)
- Lustrous Scale (3000 zenny)
- Glimmering Scale (5000 zenny)
- Giant Scale (8000 zenny - MR)
- Magnificent Pelt (9000 zenny - MR)
- Magnificent Scale (10000 zenny - MR)
- The higher the rank of the enemy, the more rare materials can be found
- Item drops is based on total damage dealt.
- The item drops show for all Party members, and the effects stack. A party of 4 with these mantles active at the same time provides massive gains