Bandit Mantle is a type of Specialized Tool in Monster Hunter World. Causes enemies to drop rare trade-in items when you attack them. These can in turn be sold to the Provisioner for Zenny
How to Get Bandit Mantle
- Complete the 5* quest "Redefining The Power Couple".
Bandit Mantle Notes
- When in use, has a chance to drop golden material that can be sold to the provisioner for Zenny (the 2nd to last tab on the right, auto-sort will put them at the end of the list)
- There are 5 types of material, each at a different value and rarity
- Chipped Scale (500 zenny)
- Large Scale (1000 zenny)
- Beautiful Scale (2000 zenny)
- Lustrous Scale (3000 zenny)
- Glimmering Scale (5000 zenny)
- The higher the rank of the enemy, the more rare materials can be found
- Item drops is based on total damage dealt.
- The item drops show for all Party members, and the effects stack. A party of 4 with these mantles active at the same time provides massive gains