A piscine wyvern that uses the sharp fin on its head to cut through the frozen soil, swimming freely through the snow.
Can often be seen hurling snow at its prey using its leg fins."
Beotodus Details & Locations
- Found in: Hoarfrost Reach
- Target of Quests: Baptism by Ice, By Our Powers Combined, Deep Snow Diver, Ice Catch!.
- Is hostile when at very close range
- Has Turf Wars with: Banbaro.
- Size: 1495.79 ~ 2044.25
- Species: Piscine Wyverns
- HP: ~12,296
Beotodus Combat Info
A snow-shark of sorts that can swim freely through the ground and emerge for agile and devastating takedowns. It inhabits areas where snow is deep, which slows hunter movement.
- Kinsect Extract:
- Red: Head
- Orange: Back
- White: Tail
- Hunters can use Screamer Pods to force it to surface.
- It will periodically cover itself in snow, much like Jyuratodus or Barroth cover themselves in mud which has to be broken before it will take weak-point damage.
- You can obtain shiny drops by attacking it's tail.
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
In-game weakness information
Beotodus Low and High Rank Carves
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
Beotodus Carves (Master Rank Only)
Beotodus Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Beotodus Monster. These are unconfirmed and pre-release information for now!
Notes & Trivia
- It is known as the "Frozen Fish Wyvern".