- Causes an explosion that deals more damage than Blastblight, and activates in a faster time interval
- The effect can be recognized by this symbol:
- It can be cured with 4 consecutive rolls, or by consuming a Nulberry
- Using an Immunity Mantle or the Fireproof Mantle+ removes and prevents the effect.
- Having Blast Resistance 3 will prevent the Blastscourge blight (does not prevent the damage from the Blastscourge puddles).
How to get Blastscourge
The following monsters can inflict Blastscourge: