- Causes an explosion that deals more damage than Blastblight, and activates in a faster time interval
- The effect can be recognized by this symbol:
- It can be cured with 4 consecutive rolls, or by consuming a Nulberry
- Using an Immunity Mantle or the Fireproof Mantle+ removes and prevents the effect.
- Having Blast Resistance 3 will prevent the Blastscourge effect, but will not prevent the damage from the Blastscourge puddles.
Note that this Skill and other Status Ailment resistance Skills are different from the Blight Resistance Skill, which deals with Elemental Blights.
How to get Blastscourge
The following monsters can inflict Blastscourge:
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!