Blight Resistance is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
Blight Resistance Effect
Blight Resistance is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: Reduces the duration of all elemental blights by 50% (value changed in patch 6.02)
- Level 2: Reduces the duration of all elemental blights by 75% (value changed in patch 6.02)
- Level 3: Nullifies all elemental blights
This Skill prevents Elemental Blights such as Fireblight, Waterblight, Thunderblight, Iceblight, Dragonblight.
Does NOT prevent Status Ailments such as Effluvia (Miasma), Defense Down, Poison, Stun, Paralysis, Bleeding, Blastblight, Sleep)
Equipment that grants Blight Resistance
You can increase the level of Blight Resistance by equipping the following items.
- Xeno'jiiva Hide Alpha (x1)
- Tentacle Cloak Alpha + (x2)
- Tentacle Cloak Beta + (x1)
- Demonlord Cloak Alpha + (x3)
- Safi Crested Chest Alpha + (x2)
- Safi Crested Chest Beta + (x1)
- Kirin Hoop Alpha (x1)
- Kirin Hoop Beta (x1)
- Xeno'jiiva Spine Alpha (x2)
- Xeno'jiiva Spine Beta (x2)
- Artemis Coil Alpha + (x2)
- Kirin Hoop Alpha + (x2)
- Kirin Hoop Beta + (x2)