Energy Drink is a consumable Item in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These useful Items can be crafted from materials gathered in the field and brought along on hunts.
A Guild-approved beverage that boosts your stamina. Helps shake off sleep, too!
Energy Drinks can be consumed from the Item Bar while in the field to restore 25 Stamina and cancel the Sleep Status Effect. Note that Sleep can only be canceled during the drowsiness stage, and not once the actual effect takes hold.
See Botanical Research for information on cultivating large amounts of crafting materials.
See Loadouts for information on configuring Item storage and use.
How to Acquire Energy Drink
This Item can be obtained by Crafting.
|Crafting with Energy Drink|
|Type||Ingredient 1||Ingredient 2||End Result|
|Healing / Support||Nitroshroom||Honey||Energy Drink|
Notes About Recovery Items
- Potions heal for 35 Health and take four seconds to drink
- Mega Potions take four seconds to drink and heal 70 Health
- Max Potions and Ancient Potions heal for the entire Health pool and take roughly one second to activate
- Sushifish Scales heal for 50 Health and take roughly one second to activate
- Astera Jerky will heal all recoverable (red/yellow) Health and takes roughly one second to activate.
- The consumption time of all consumable Items can be decreased with the Speed Eating Skill
- Effectiveness of all Health recovery Items can be increased with the Recovery Up Skill
- Effect of many Items can be extended to Allies with the Wide-Range Skill
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
*sip* yup... *flex*
Doesn't provide a buff, and rations are a faster and cheaper way to increase max stamina. Only used to counter Radobaan's sleep gas or sleep toads, both of which are easily avoidable. In both cases, a hunter should only need to bring one or two along if fighting Paulumu, Radobaan, or Odogoron (when he's in the Highlands).