Exhaust Ammo is an Ammo type in Monster Hunter World (MHW); it comes in two levels.
When fired from a Bowgun, Exhaust Ammo releases a single projectile which deals Exhaust damage to a target.
All levels of Exhaust Ammo have the following basic properties:
- Exhaust Ammo reduces the Stamina of a Monster, causing it to attack more slowly and eventually seek out food.
- Stamina drain amount is affected by the Stamina Thief Skill. It is not affected by Attack. Level 2 is about twice as effective as level 1.
- Raw (physical) Damage of each projectile negligible due to a very low Combo Move multiplier. See Attack Power for more information.
- When fired at the head of a Monster, Exhaust Ammo has the ability to Stun.
- Some Bowguns can fire Exhaust Ammo in rapid-fire or quick-reload modes.
See Status Effects for more information on other special Effects like Ailments and Blights.
Exhaust Ammo 1 Description:
Ammo that drains a monster's stamina.
Exhaust Ammo 2 Description:
Enhanced ammo that drains a monster's stamina.
How to Acquire Exhaust Ammo:
All levels of Exhaust Ammo can be crafted or bought.
Crafting Exhaust Ammo
|Category||Recipe||Ingredient 1||Ingredient 2|
|Coatings/Ammo||Exhaust Ammo 1||Normal Ammo 1||Exciteshroom|
|Coatings/Ammo||Exhaust Ammo 2||Exhaust Ammo 1||Catalyst|