|English Voice Actors||?|
|Japanese Voice Actors||?|
First Wyverians are NPC in Monster Hunter World (MHW). NPCs are non-playable characters that interact with the Hunter during the story or optional activities in game.
Mysterious members of the Wyvernian race, they appear as they please on the Hunter path to help them. Holders of great knowledge, often lost to humans, they may still hide some secrets awaiting to be discovered.
Quests & Services
- The "web" covered First Wyverian offer informations and statistics to the player, as well as items.
- The "beetle carapace" First Wyverian offer items.
Important note: They DO NOT show on the map like other NPCs, but the green marker over their head is visible through walls when close enough. They share their spawn point. This list is currently incomplete
- Ancient Forest, sector 10 in the cave where tailraiders often spawn
- Ancient Forest, sector 11 in the large water area
- Ancient Forest, sector 17 from camp 17 drop down to the mandagor mushroom, head right past the Godbug and look for the hole you can drop in to get to zone 6, should be aorund.
- Ancient Forest, between sector 1 and 9 near a tree with a Hercudrome.
- Wildspire Waste, sector 5 west of the central camp on a small ledge above ground level
- Wildspire Waste, sector 11 in the cave with lots of nuts and stalagmites
- Coral Highlands, sector 11 in the middle of the watery cave
- Coral Highlands, sector 12 in the cave area behind the Gajalaka
- Rotten Vale, sector 11 in the small area you can get to by climbing the vines in Central Camp (11) then jumping down.
- Rotten Vale, sector 15 above the small Goldenfish pond
- Elder's Recess, sector 2 on the east wall near the Barnos group.
- Elder's Recess, sector 8 below the Eastern Camp, in the crystal area
- Elder's Recess, sector 8 where you can jump down, next to a Gajalaka group
- Background, if any
Role in Main Story
- They assist the Hunter during the main story, asking to reach the top of the food-chain in exchange for their help.
- The most dangerous area in the Ancient Forest is sector 12, with 32% of player dying here, the safest is sector 1.
- Someone completed A Thicket of Thugs 264 times and counting. "Why they do this, however, is beyond my comprehension."
- The Dual Blades are the most used weapons in The Great Glutton. Someone did this quest 1378 times.
- The most used weapon is the Long Sword with 18% of hunters using it.
- The least used weapon is the Hunting Horn with ??% of hunters using it.
- After finding a First Wyverian in each region : "...You've bothered me in every region now. Well done you. I'd give you a medal, but I seem to be fresh out."