|English Voice Actors||?|
|Japanese Voice Actors||?|
First Wyverians are NPC in Monster Hunter World (MHW). NPCs are non-playable characters that interact with the Hunter during the story or optional activities in game.
Mysterious members of the Wyvernian race, they appear as they please on the Hunter path to help them. Holders of great knowledge, often lost to humans, they may still hide some secrets awaiting to be discovered.
Quests & Services
- The "web" covered First Wyverian offer information and statistics to the player, as well as items.
- The "beetle carapace" First Wyverian offer items.
Important note: They DO NOT show on the map like other NPCs, but the green marker over their head is visible through walls when close enough. They share their spawn point. This list is currently incomplete
- Ancient Forest, sector 10 in the cave where tailraiders often spawn
- Ancient Forest, sector 11 in the large water area
- Ancient Forest, sector 17 from camp 17 drop down to the mandragora mushroom, head right past the Godbug and look for the hole you can drop in to get to zone 6, should be aorund.
- Ancient Forest, between sector 1 and 9 near a tree with a Hercudrome.
- Wildspire Waste, sector 5 west of the central camp on a small ledge above ground level
- Wildspire Waste, sector 11 in the cave with lots of nuts and stalagmites
- Coral Highlands, sector 11 in the middle of the watery cave
- Coral Highlands, sector 12 in the cave area behind the Gajalaka
- Rotten Vale, sector 11 in the small area you can get to by climbing the vines in Central Camp (11) then jumping down.
- Rotten Vale, sector 15 above the small Goldenfish pond
- Elder's Recess, sector 2 on the east wall near the Barnos group.
- Elder's Recess, sector 8 below the Eastern Camp, in the crystal area
- Elder's Recess, sector 8 where you can jump down, next to a Gajalaka group
The First Wyverians have been living in the New World since ancient times. They keep their faces hidden, so it's impossible to know their ages. While they give tips and item support to passing hunters, it seems that they are testing something. They have observed the Commission for a long time and learned human language. They judge things by a unique standard of values and are generally mysterious.
Role in Main Story
- They assist the Hunter during the main story, asking to reach the top of the food-chain in exchange for their help.
- The most dangerous area in the Ancient Forest is sector 12, with 32% of player dying here, the safest is sector 1.
- Someone completed A Thicket of Thugs 264 times and counting. "Why they do this, however, is beyond my comprehension."
- The Dual Blades are the most used weapons in The Great Glutton. Someone did this quest 1378 times.
- The most used weapon is the Long Sword with 18% of hunters using it.
- The least used weapon is the Hunting Horn with ??% of hunters using it.
- After finding a First Wyverian in each region : "...You've bothered me in every region now. Well done you. I'd give you a medal, but I seem to be fresh out."
IGs are ranked number 2! We get free max potions!
What kind of skull does the rare first wyvern have? I found it today in the Wildspire Waste in sector 10.
I got a Mighty pill x1, Dual blades were #5 on pop.
why is this wiki so terrible the game's been out for over a year
Now it's 28% in zone 9 in the Ancient Forest. Also, zone 9 was the most dangerous in another location but I don't recall which, possibly Elder's Recess.
Man that dude must hate the great jagras
I found one were you build the ropelift in coral highlands, sector 5
They can give max potions, too
I always get might pills from them
So if your weapon happens to be the 'number one' in the world, what do they give you? I've only ever gotten comments like my weapon being third or fourth used. I usually got a powder from them.
I found one in sector 11 of the Vale during an investigation and it said "...Hunter? This is not the right time. You will know when the time is right." Anyone know what this means?
Ancient forest, from 1 to 9 the back rout. Next to the hurculadrome tree
A couple locations I've found.
Coral highlands sector 12 by the gajalakas through the tunnel on a ledge to the right heading towards the wind elevator.
Rotten vail, spawing at camp 11, climb the wall up, past the mandagora shroom and on the right side across the gap before climbing up to zone 8, theres markings on the ledge he stand, also twas a beatle mask
Ancient forest, spawning at camp 17 head to the felyn camp but drop down to the mandagor mushroom, head right past the god bug ran into him at the hole you drop a mile through to get to zone 6.
Elders recess: found outside camp 1 to the right of the Barnos where the bomb beetle spawns standing on some rocks
They "most used weapon" and "least used weapon" will always change based on what the player base is using.... So putting them in the trivia section is wrong.
They can give demon powder too