Ingredient Activated Skills
While you can select which skill you want, they only have a certain probability to be activated. The more fresh ingredients are used, the higher are the odds skills will activate. (Red Stars) Vouchers and Gourmet Vouchers can guarantee food skills for you and everyone in your session.
Additionally, each type of food will grant bonus combat stats:
- Meats increase Attack (x2 = S, x4 = M, x6 = L)
- Fish increase Defense (x2 = S, x4 = M, x6 = L)
- Vegetables increase Elemental Resistance (x2 = S, x4 = M, x6 = L)
- Alcohols increase nothing.
Makes it easier to mount monsters.
Makes it easier to stun monsters.
Allows to recover quickly when sent flying.
Prevents you from getting knocked on your butt.
Prevents fainting one time when damage taken exceeds your remaining health
|Vigor||Felyne Riser (Hi)
Greatly extends invulnerability period when getting up.
|Felyne Black Belt
Reduces stamina depletion from evading, blocking or doing certain other actions
Greatly increases attack when health is dangerously low.
Halves the effect duration of Defense Down and speeds up blight recovery.
Increases health recovery from items.
Increases the potency of abnormal status attacks.
Increases the power of normal shots (Normal S) and normal arrows.
Increases ballista, sticky ammo and gunlance shell damage.
Upgrades Large Barrel Bombs to Mega Barrel Bombs
|Perception||Felyne Iron Carver
Prevents knockbacks while carving.
Increases the number of research points you receive at the end of a quest.
|Felyne Carver (Hi)
Often increases the number of times you can carve.
Reduces the time between gathering point respawns.
|Felyne Fat Cat
Increases the amount of zenny you receive at the end of a quest.
Sometimes increases the number of reward items received at the end of a quest.
Daily skills change between each quest. If the selected platter trigger Ingredients activated skills, they will override daily skills from top to bottom.
- Felyne Cliffhanger (Decreases stamina depletion when evading on walls or ivy.)
- Felyne Fur Coating (Prevents or lessens the effects of blights and environmental damage.)
- Felyne Booster (Temporarily increases attack and defense at the start of a quest.)
- Felynebacker (Prevents being knocked back when transporting item.)
- Felyne Provoker (Draws monsters' attention, increasing the likelihood of being targeted.)
- Felyne Researcher (Unlock investigations more easily during expeditions.)
- Felyne Defender (Lo) (Sometimes decreases damage taken.)
- Felyne Defender (Hi) (Often decreases damage taken.)
- Felyne Temper (Increases bowgun damage, but also increases deviation.)
- Felyne Escape Artist (Decreases stamina depletion when fleeing from large monsters.)
- Felyne Weakener (Large monsters encountered on quests have an increased chance of being weaker than normal.)
- Felyne Insurance (Prevents your group from being penalized the first time a member faints.)
- Felyne Deflector (Helps your weapon retain sharpness when attacks are deflected.)
- Felyne Bulldozer (Increases attack power when you strike right after an attack is deflected.)
- Felyne Trainer (Speeds up Palico growth.)
- Felyne Fisher (Increases the likelihood that fish will bite when fishing.)
- Cool Cat (Grants a temporary attack boost when you use the Sit gesture (previously Kick Back) for a while)
- Felyne Sprinter (Dashing depletes less stamina when transporting an item.)
- Felyne Gripper (Prevents some attacks from knocking you off of walls or ivy.)
- Felyne Weathercat (Foul weather occurs more often during a quest.)
- Felyne Lander (Prevents stumbling when jumping down from high places.)
- Felyne Parting Gift (Restores health to allies in the area upon fainting)
- Felyne Dungmaster (Increases the likelihood that a monster will flee when hit with a dung pod.)
- Felyne Foodie (Food effects remain active even after you faint in battle.)