Guild Palace Beta + Armor Set in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne is a Master Rank Armor Set added with the expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces, and can be complemented with Decorations, Charms, Weapons and Mantles. Armor Sets have special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Guild Palace Beta + Armor Set Notes
- Derived from the Master Rank Arena and Challenges.
- Please see Guild Palace Alpha + for another variation
- Stronger Element: Vs. Water, Vs. Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs. Fire, Vs. Dragon, Vs. Ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Set notes: Set Bonus skills with 2 parts Good Luck, and 4 parts with Carving Master.
- Craft this set with:
Guild Palace Beta + Armor Set Pieces
The Guild Palace Beta + Armor Set is comprised of 5, as below
Guild Palace Beta + Armor Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Guild Palace Beta + Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs 21,000 per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 154 Defense
- Max: Level 5 with 162 Defense 1,760 points 20,000
- Augmented: Level 13 with 178 Defense 5,040 points 136,000
- 1 Spiritvein Gem, 1 Large Wyvern Gem 50,000