Guild Palace Beta + Armor Set in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne is a Master Rank Armor Set added with the expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces, and can be complemented with Decorations, Charms, Weapons and Mantles. s have special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Guild Palace Beta + Armor Set Notes
- Derived from the Master Rank Arena and Challenges.
- Please see Guild Palace Alpha + for another variation
- Stronger Element: Vs. Water, Vs. Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs. Fire, Vs. Dragon, Vs. Ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Set notes: Set Bonus skills with 2 parts Good Luck, and 4 parts with Craving Master.
- Craft this set with:
Guild Palace Beta + Armor Set Pieces
The Guild Palace Beta + Armor Set is comprised of 5, as below
Guild Palace Beta + Armor Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Guild Palace Beta + Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 770 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__