Herbal Medicine is a consumable Item in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These useful Items can be crafted from materials gathered in the field and brought along on hunts.
Removes all traces of poison and restores a slight amount of health.
Herbal Medicine can be consumed from the Item Bar while in the field to remove the Poison Status Effect and restore 20 Health. They are an efficient upgrade to normal Antidotes, as they only require the addition of the common material Blue Mushroom.
See Botanical Research for information on cultivating large amounts of crafting materials.
See Loadouts for information on configuring Item storage and use.
How to Acquire Herbal Medicine
This Item can be obtained by Crafting.
|Crafting with Herbal Medicine|
|Type||Ingredient 1||Ingredient 2||End Result|
|Healing / Support||Antidote||Blue Mushroom||Herbal Medicine|
Notes About Recovery Items
- Potions heal for 35 Health and take four seconds to drink
- Mega Potions take four seconds to drink and heal 70 Health
- Max Potions and Ancient Potions heal for the entire Health pool and take roughly one second to activate
- Sushifish Scales heal for 50 Health and take roughly one second to activate
- Astera Jerky will heal all recoverable (red/yellow) Health and takes roughly one second to activate.
- The consumption time of all consumable Items can be decreased with the Speed Eating Skill
- Effectiveness of all Health recovery Items can be increased with the Recovery Up Skill
- Effect of many Items can be extended to Allies with the Wide-Range Skill
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Fixed the description, which previously refered to mega potions
Added a better description for functionality as well as duration.