Herbal Powder is a consumable Item in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These useful Items can be crafted from materials gathered in the field and brought along on hunts.
A mysterious powder that produces a cloud around the area that restores health and neutralizes poison.
When used from the Item Bar, Herbal Powder cures all Allies in a moderate radius of the Poison Status Effect and restores 20 Health. The radius of effect is enough to cover the extent of most fights.
See Botanical Research for information on cultivating large amounts of crafting materials.
See Loadouts for information on configuring Item storage and use.
How to Acquire Herbal Powder
This Item can be obtained by Crafting.
|Crafting with Herbal Powder|
|Type||Ingredient 1||Ingredient 2||End Result|
|Healing / Support||Godbug||Herbal Medicine||Herbal Powder|
Notes About Recovery Items
- Potions heal for 35 Health and take four seconds to drink
- Mega Potions take four seconds to drink and heal 70 Health
- Max Potions and Ancient Potions heal for the entire Health pool and take roughly one second to activate
- Sushifish Scales heal for 50 Health and take roughly one second to activate
- Astera Jerky will heal all recoverable (red/yellow) Health and takes roughly one second to activate.
- The consumption time of all consumable Items can be decreased with the Speed Eating Skill
- Effectiveness of all Health recovery Items can be increased with the Recovery Up Skill
- Effect of many Items can be extended to Allies with the Wide-Range Skill
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
In case anyone was curious and didn't know - this can be used independently of poison. It heals a little less than Lifepowder, but can essentially be brought along as extra Lifepowder.