Impact Mantle is a type of Specialized Tool in Monster Hunter World. It adds a stun effect to most attacks.
How to Get Impact Mantle
- Complete Showdown: the Muck and the Maul
- This 9★ quest unlocks after completing 5 different threat level 1 tempered hunts (Pukei-Pukei, Tobi-Kadachi, Anjanath, Barroth, Jyuratodus, Rathian, Paolumu, Radobaan)
- Can be upgraded to Impact Mantle +
Impact Mantle Notes
- Can only be equipped for a certain amount of time. Once this time has elapsed, there is a cool down period before it can be equipped again.
- The weapon attacks already applying stun buildup receive a 1.3 stun buildup multiplier.
- The weapon attacks that don't apply stun buildup get a base buildup value added depending on the attack's power;
- Motion Value base damage from 1 to 10: +7 stun build up.
- Motion Value base damage from 11 to 30: +15 stun build up.
- Motion Value base damage from 31 to 60: +30 stun build up.
- Motion Value base damage from 61+: +40 stun build up.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
this looks so sick wish it lasted longer
You go to the astera workshop lady to recieve it after you finish the muck and maul quest.
How do I get the 5 temperd hunts??
Should be noted that the mantle is available when speaking to the armory at Astera, after beating this quest.
For some reason, the mantle quests became available to me after completing The Witcher special assignment
Does the KO skill work with the impact mantle?
One thing to add, I did a Tempered Pink Rathian Master Rank, which is a considered a threat level 1, and it did not count towards me getting the quest. So 5 different tempered threat level 1 HIGH RANK monsters, not Master Rank. 1x Rathian (HR T1) 1x Paolomu (HR T1) 1x Pink Rathian (MR T1) 1x Radobaan (HR T1) 1x Barroth (HR T1) 1x Pukei-Pukei (HR T1) - only after completing this one I got the quest. hope this info helps.
This thing is overpowered, the monster barely gets up.
i like how this mantle looks like it is made out of an Anjanath pelt, it looks cool
Actually feels like cheats with the bow, the monster just stands still getting infinite staggered and ko'd! If only the cooldown was shorter.
its 5 different monster missions, you cant do 5 tempered jyuratodus or whatever.