Kjarr Strongarm "Water" is a Charge Blade Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW). All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
Kjarr Strongarm "Water" Information
- Weapon from the Kulve Taroth Monster
- Styled with the Kulve Taroth Alpha Armor Set (α), Kulve Taroth Gamma Armor Set (γ) and Kulve Taroth Beta Armor Set (β)
- This weapon has has 20% Affinity and 330Water damage.
- This weapon also has Phial Type: Power Element Phial
- Can be upgraded to Rarety 12 with MR Kulve Taroth materials.
- This weapon has a Skill: Critical Element
Kjarr Strongarm "Water" Crafting and Upgrades
Kjarr Strongarm "Water" is a special Charge Blade weapon that can only be obtained through "The Fury of El Dorado" Kulve Taroth Siege Event quest and Awakening Alchemy. Kjarr weapons are "Incandescent" weapons that are obtained by triggering AT Kulve Taroth's "Fury" mode.