This collection of weapons can only be obtained through the 'The Fury of El Dorado' event. They cannot be upgraded.
- You can now upgrade appraisal weapons at the Smithy, simply navigate to the Upgrade Equipment menu and select which appraisal weapon you want to upgrade. Master Rank Kulve Taroth materials are required to upgrade appraisal weapons. Use these materials to store upgrade points and raise the weapon's level to make it stronger.
- MR Materials
- Each Level of upgrades to an appraisal weapon requires 50 points (Kjárr) or 40 points (Others). The first upgrade increases its rarity to 10 (Rarity 6 weapons), 11 (Rarity 7 weapons) or 12 (Rarity 8 weapons), fills the sharpness bar, as well as granting a +20 Defense increase.
- Each Level upgrade (including the first) adds 20 true raw and 30 element (or status) to the weapon.
- In total, to max out a weapon, 200 points (Kjárr) or 160 points (Rarity 7 and 8 Taroth) are required.
- When leveling up appraisal weapons, high rank upgrade is unlocked, but if you raise the level to its limit, you'll be able to do master rank upgrades to the weapons.
- Melding Appraisal Weapons: A new option has been added to Awakening Alchemy that allows you to meld appraisal weapons. Use materials obtained from Kulve Taroth to meld and create these weapons.
- 1 Kulve Alchemy: Allows you to create Sublimated Weapons (can drop all possible Kulve Weapons)
- 2. Kjarr Alchemy: Allows you to create Incandescent Weapons (can only drop Rarity 8 Kulve and Kjárr weapons)
Sword & Shield:
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!