Leshen is an Large Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW).?? in Japanese.
Dwelling deep inside the forest, these creatures use their innate magic to control all flora and fauna within their territory. Revolures and Jagras controlled by a leshen are tough to approach, but the Igni Sign is very useful in fending off leshen's lashing roots.
Leshen Details & Locations
- Found in: Ancient Forest
- Target of Quest: Contract: Trouble in the Ancient Forest
- Is immediately hostile at any range
- Attacks other monsters: No
- See Ancient Leshen for another variation.
- Small Monsters version: Controls Jagras and Revolture
- Sizes: 549.7 ~ 549.7
- Species: Relict
Leshen Combat Info
- This monster attacks with its claws, and commands a flock of Revolures and a group of Jagras to attack Geralt. It can also use wood magic to summon roots to attack or "defend".
- This monster can inflict Bleeding
- This monster is weak to the Igni sign, Fire (⭐⭐⭐), Dragon (⭐⭐) andThunder (⭐⭐)
- Geralt can break the Leshen's Antlers, Body and Legs.
- Combat tactics
- This monster is resistant to Water and Sleep
- Kinsect Extract:
- Red: Head/Antlers
- Orange: Waist/Body
- White: Legs
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
In-game weakness information
Leshen High Rank Carves
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
LeshenWeapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Leshen Monster.
- Geralt Alpha Armor Set (Full Armor Set)
Notes & Trivia
- Can be lured with ??
- Camouflage works until ?? range
Ancient Leshen ♦ Anjanath ♦ Azure Rathalos ♦ Barroth ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Behemoth ♦ Black Diablos ♦ Deviljho ♦ Diablos ♦ Dodogama ♦ Great Girros ♦ Great Jagras ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Kirin ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kulve Taroth ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lavasioth ♦ Legiana ♦ Lunastra ♦ Nergigante ♦ Odogaron ♦ Paolumu ♦ Pink Rathian ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Radobaan ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Teostra ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Tzitzi-Ya-Ku ♦ Uragaan ♦ Vaal Hazak ♦ Xeno'jiiva ♦ Zorah Magdaros