Lifepowder is a consumable Item in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These useful Items can be crafted from materials gathered in the field and brought along on hunts.
Produces a healing cloud in the area around the user.
When used from the Item Bar, Lifepowder heals all Hunters and Allies in a moderate radius for 35 Health. The radius of effect is enough to cover the extent of most fights.
How to Acquire Lifepowder
|Quests that award Lifepowder|
|Arena Quest 1||2||%|
|Arena Quest 2||2||%|
|Arena Quest 3||2||%|
|Arena Quest 4||3||%|
|Arena Quest 5||3||%|
|Arena Quest 6||3||%|
|Arena Quest 7||3||%|
|Arena Quest 8||3||%|
|Arena Quest 9||3||%|
Notes About Recovery Items
- Potions heal for 35 Health and take four seconds to drink
- Mega Potions take four seconds to drink and heal 70 Health
- Max Potions and Ancient Potions heal for the entire Health pool and take roughly one second to activate
- Sushifish Scales heal for 50 Health and take roughly one second to activate
- Astera Jerky will heal all recoverable (red/yellow) Health and takes roughly one second to activate.
- The consumption time of all consumable Items can be decreased with the Speed Eating Skill
- Effectiveness of all Health recovery Items can be increased with the Recovery Up Skill
- Effect of many Items can be extended to Allies with the Wide-Range Skill