Lifepowder is a consumable Item in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These useful Items can be crafted from materials gathered in the field and brought along on hunts.
Produces a healing cloud in the area around the user.
When used from the Item Bar, Lifepowder heals all Hunters and Allies in a moderate radius for 35 Health. The radius of effect is enough to cover the extent of most fights.
See Botanical Research for information on cultivating large amounts of crafting materials.
See Loadouts for information on configuring Item storage and use.
How to Acquire Lifepowder
This Item can be obtained by Crafting or by completing Arena Quests. Lifepowder can also be created at the Elder Melder in Astera for 30 Resource Points and 50 Melding Points.
|Crafting with Lifepowder|
|Type||Ingredient 1||Ingredient 2||End Result|
|Healing / Support||Godbug||Blue Mushroom||Lifepowder|
|Quests that award Lifepowder|
|Arena Quest 1||2||%|
|Arena Quest 2||2||%|
|Arena Quest 3||2||%|
|Arena Quest 4||3||%|
|Arena Quest 5||3||%|
|Arena Quest 6||3||%|
|Arena Quest 7||3||%|
|Arena Quest 8||3||%|
|Arena Quest 9||3||%|
Notes About Recovery Items
- Potions heal for 35 Health and take four seconds to drink
- Mega Potions take four seconds to drink and heal 70 Health
- Max Potions and Ancient Potions heal for the entire Health pool and take roughly one second to activate
- Sushifish Scales heal for 50 Health and take roughly one second to activate
- Astera Jerky will heal all recoverable (red/yellow) Health and takes roughly one second to activate.
- The consumption time of all consumable Items can be decreased with the Speed Eating Skill
- Effectiveness of all Health recovery Items can be increased with the Recovery Up Skill
- Effect of many Items can be extended to Allies with the Wide-Range Skill
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
How much do they heal?