Max Potion is a consumable Item in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These useful Items can be crafted from materials gathered in the field and brought along on hunts.
Fully restores health and maximizes the size of your Health Gauge.
Max Potions can be consumed from the Item Bar while in the field to increase maximum Health by 50 until Quest completion or carting. The addition of max Health is shared with concurrent Canteen and Item buffs, but stacks on top of the max Health boost granted by the Health Boost Skill.
How to Acquire Max Potion
This material can be obtained by Crafting.
Notes About Recovery Items
- Potions heal for 35 Health and take four seconds to drink
- Mega Potions take four seconds to drink and heal 70 Health
- Max Potions and Ancient Potions heal for the entire Health pool and take roughly one second to activate
- Sushifish Scales heal for 50 Health and take roughly one second to activate
- Astera Jerky will heal all recoverable (red/yellow) Health and takes roughly one second to activate.
- The consumption time of all consumable Items can be decreased with the Speed Eating Skill
- Effectiveness of all Health recovery Items can be increased with the Recovery Up Skill
- Effect of many Items can be extended to Allies with the Wide-Range Skill