|Enemy Type||Small Monsters|
Mosswine is an Small Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW). モス in Japanese.
Mosswine are known for their excellent sense of smell, and are often found foraging for fungi. If you're hunting around for mushrooms, follow the Mosswine to the motherlode.
Mosswine Details & Locations
- Found in Ancient Forest (in and around Zone 11), Wildspire Waste, Rotten Vale
- Target of Quest: Mosswinin' and Dinin'
- Not hostile (Except on the event quest Mosswinin' and Dinin')
- Attacks other monsters: no
- Large Monsters version: n/a
- Sizes: ?? ~ ??
- Species: Herbivores
Mosswine Combat Info
- Easy to defeat, doesn't fight back.
- In the Event Quest Mosswinin' and Dinin', the giant versions of Mosswine can 1HKO the player. Bring traps, sleep and stun effects to paralyse the monster and kill it. You can also use the rocks in the arena to trip and interrupt the monster.
Mosswine Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Mosswine Monster.
Mosswine Alpha Armor Set (α)
Set Bonus: None
Notes & Trivia
- Can be lured with ??
- Camouflage works until ?? range
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
traps did not work during the event quest
This guy does nothing wrong he literally just vibes like a bro crispy bacon
Riding a mosswine (Iceborn Update) has a chance to dig up decorations for you. I got a mysterious feystone riding one in master rank rotten vale during Lord of the Underworld Beckons event quest.
Mosswine materials are used for the helmet that gives you level two mushroomancer skill.