A flying wyvern covered in pitch black fur.
It is extremely agile, especially on the ground, moving with explosive bursts of speed."
Nargacuga Details & Locations
- Found in: Coral Highlands, Ancient Forest
- Target of Quests: Ever-present Shadow, Red and Black Aces, The Black Wind, Nargacoulda, Shoulda, Woulda, Special Arena: MR Nargacuga,
- Is hostile when in close range
- Has Turf Wars with: Fulgur Anjanath, Odogaron, Ebony Odogaron, Rathalos and Azure Rathalos.
- Size: 1723.27 ~ 2355.13
- Species: Flying Wyverns
- HP: ~20,160
Nargacuga Combat Info
Returning Flying Wyvern characterized by stalking and fast attacks.
- Kinsect Extracts:
- Red: Head.
- Orange: Body/Tail.
- White: Legs/Wings.
- Enraged mode: Eyes glow, trailing red light.
- Pitfall Traps do not work unless enraged. Shock traps work like normal.
- Dual Blades are recommended for this monster due to their quick attacks and dodges. Getting underneath Nargacuga and attacking is also effective.
- Nargacuga may also pause and exit combat, sniffing the air and moving passively, as if to be searching for food. Then is a good time to Clutch Claw onto its face/tail and do a good amount of damage.
- Its tail can be cut but it will still be able to do its tail slam attack where it gets stuck in the floor.
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
In-game weakness information
Nargacuga Master Rank Carves
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
|Nargacuga Shard||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||32%|
|Nargacuga Blackfur+||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐||24% (28%)|
|Nargacuga Hardfang||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||17%|
|Nargacuga Tailspear (Tail Carved/Dropped)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||14% (35%/ 50%)|
|Nargacuga Lash (Tail Carved)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||11% (62%)|
|Nargacuga Mantle (Tail Carved)||Master Rank ⭐||2% (3%)|
|Nargacuga Blackfur+ (Break Wings)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐||28% (15%)|
|Nargacuga Shard (Break Head)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐||22% (32%)|
|Nargacuga Tailspear||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||14%|
|Nargacuga Hardfang (Break Head)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||16% (66%)|
|Nargacuga Cutwing+ (Break Wings)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||11% (85%)|
|Nargacuga Lash||Master Rank ⭐⭐||9%|
|Nargacuga Mantle (Break Head)||Master Rank ⭐||2% (2%)|
|Heavy Dragonvein Bone||Master Rank ⭐⭐||63%|
|Assassin Cutwing||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐||63%|
|Tempered Cutwing||Master Rank⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||61%|
|Spiritvein Solidbone||Master Rank⭐⭐⭐⭐||30%|
|Spiritvein Gem||Master Rank ⭐⭐||9%|
Nargacuga Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Nargacuga Monster.
Notes & Trivia
- It is known as the "Swift Wyvern."
Acidic Glavenus ♦ Alatreon ♦ Ancient Leshen ♦ Anjanath ♦ Azure Rathalos ♦ Banbaro ♦ Barioth ♦ Barroth ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Behemoth ♦ Beotodus ♦ Black Diablos ♦ Blackveil Vaal Hazak ♦ Brachydios ♦ Brute Tigrex ♦ Coral Pukei-Pukei ♦ Deviljho ♦ Diablos ♦ Dodogama ♦ Ebony Odogaron ♦ Fatalis ♦ Frostfang Barioth ♦ Fulgur Anjanath ♦ Furious Rajang ♦ Glavenus ♦ Gold Rathian ♦ Great Girros ♦ Great Jagras ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Kirin ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kulve Taroth ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lavasioth ♦ Legiana ♦ Leshen ♦ Lunastra ♦ Namielle ♦ Nergigante ♦ Nightshade Paolumu ♦ Odogaron ♦ Paolumu ♦ Pink Rathian ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Radobaan ♦ Raging Brachydios ♦ Rajang ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Ruiner Nergigante ♦ Safi'jiiva ♦ Savage Deviljho ♦ Scarred Yian Garuga ♦ Seething Bazelgeuse ♦ Shara Ishvalda ♦ Shrieking Legiana ♦ Silver Rathalos ♦ Stygian Zinogre ♦ Teostra ♦ Tigrex ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Tzitzi-Ya-Ku ♦ Uragaan ♦ Vaal Hazak ♦ Velkhana ♦ Viper Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Xeno'jiiva ♦ Yian Garuga ♦ Zinogre ♦ Zorah Magdaros