Paralysis Ammo is an Ammo type in Monster Hunter World (MHW); it comes in two levels.
When fired from a Bowgun, Paralysis Ammo releases a single projectile which deals Paralysis buildup damage to a target.
All levels of Paralysis Ammo have the following basic properties:
- Buildup caused by Paralysis Ammo triggers the Paralysis Ailment on a Monster, which incapacitates it for a short time.
- While Blademaster weapons have a 1/3 chance of causing buildup with each hit, it is guaranteed with each shot of Paralysis Ammo. Level 1 does about as much buildup as a Weapon with 400 Paralysis damage, while level 2 does about twice as much.
- Buildup is modified by the Paralysis Attack Skill. It is not affected by Attack, and is only affected by Affinity with the Critical Status Skill active.
- Raw (physical) Damage of each projectile negligible due to a very low Combo Move multiplier. See Attack Power for more information.
- Some Bowguns can fire Paralysis Ammo in rapid-fire or quick-reload modes.
See Status Effects for more information on Paralysis and other Blights and Ailments
Paralysis Ammo 1 Description:
Ammo that causes paralysis. Some targets require multiple shots.
Paralysis Ammo 2 Description:
Enhanced ammo that causes paralysis. Some targets require multiple shots.
How to Acquire Paralysis Ammo:
All levels of Paralysis Ammo can be crafted or bought.
Crafting Paralysis Ammo
|Category||Recipe||Ingredient 1||Ingredient 2|
|Coatings/Ammo||Paralysis Ammo 1||Normal Ammo 1||Parashroom|
|Coatings/Ammo||Paralysis Ammo 2||Paralysis Ammo 1||Catalyst|