Potion is a consumable Item in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These useful items can be crafted from materials gathered in the field and brought along on hunts.
Restores a small amount of health.
Potions can be consumed from the Item Bar while in the field to restore 35 Health. Because they are made from the common Herb, they are an inexpensive method for recovery while in combat.
See Botanical Research for information on cultivating large amounts of crafting materials.
See Loadouts for information on configuring Item storage and use.
How to Acquire Potion
This Item can be obtained by Crafting or via purchase from the Provisions Stockpile in Astera.
|Crafting with Potion|
|Type||Ingredient 1||Ingredient 2||End Result|
|Healing / Support||Herb||N/A||Potion|
|Healing / Support||Potion||Honey||Mega Potion|
|Ammo / Coatings||Normal Ammo 1||Potion||Recover Ammo 1|
Notes About Recovery Items
- Potions heal for 35 Health and take four seconds to drink
- Mega Potions take four seconds to drink and heal 70 Health
- Max Potions and Ancient Potions heal for the entire Health pool and take roughly one second to activate
- Sushifish Scales heal for 50 Health and take roughly one second to activate
- Astera Jerky will heal all recoverable (red/yellow) Health and takes roughly one second to activate.
- The consumption time of all consumable Items can be decreased with the Speed Eating Skill
- Effectiveness of all Health recovery Items can be increased with the Recovery Up Skill
- Effect of many Items can be extended to Allies with the Wide-Range Skill
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
What is the command to use it?
Added heal amount and relevant item comparisons.