Quickquiver is a Heavy Bowgun Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW). All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
- Weapon from the Kirin Monster
- Styled with the Kirin Alpha Armor Set and Kirin Beta Armor Set
- Upgraded from Quickcaster+ (previously from Quickcaster)
- This weapon has Wyvernsnipe Special Ammo and Low Devitation
- This weapon also has 3 and 1 slots
- Notes and Tips go here
Quickquiver Crafting and Upgrades
Quickquiver has 3 different upgrade levels. It follows the Bone path, detailed below.
|Craft with: Kirin Thunderhorn x3, Kirin Hide x3, Kirin Tail x1, Lightcrystal x1, 4000 x|
|Craft with: Kirin Azure Horn x4, Kirin Hide + x5, Kirin Mane x4, Dragonvein Crystal x5, 32000 x|
|Craft with: Xeno'jiiva Shell x4, Kirin Azure Horn x6, Kirin Thundertail x3, Novacrystal x2, 56000 x|
Quickquiver Upgrade Tree
Quickquiver is part of an upgrade path for the Heavy Bowgun Weapon Tree. Below is an excerpt of the relevant Kirin tree.