Razor Sharp/Spare Shot
Razor Sharp/Spare Shot Effect
Razor Sharp/Spare Shot has only 1 level.
- Level 1: Halves sharpness loss. Bows and bowguns have a chance not to expend coatings or ammo.
Spare Shot proc rate is 20% for bowguns and 25% for bow.
Razor Sharp works exactly like Spare Shot (despite the description), i.e. it is a chance of not consuming sharpness on any hit. Razor Sharp proc rate is 50% for melee attacks and 10% for Gunlance shells. Additionally, sharpness cost of Gunlance shelling attacks is reduced by 1 (shells: 2 -> 1, Wyvern's Fire: 10 -> 9).
For an upgraded version of this skill, see True Razor Sharp/Spare Shot.
Equipment that grants this skill
Razor Sharp/Spare Shot is a bonus skill obtained by
- Xeno'jiiva Divinity: Equipping any 3 pieces of the Xeno'jiiva Alpha Armor Set, Xeno'jiiva Beta Armor Set or Xeno'jiiva Gamma Armor Set
- Any Lunastra Weapons from the "Styx" tree
- From Ciri's Arms of the Ciri Alpha Armor Set
- Equipping the Razor Sharp Charm