|Sub-Areas||Southeast Camp (1)
Central Camp (11)
|Large Monsters||Acidic Glavenus
Blackveil Vaal Hazak
Rotten Vale is a Location in Monster Hunter World (MHW). Different areas of the game have a different look and feel, map and special unique monsters that spawn within them.
Rotten Vale is a poisonous and hazardous area of The New World. Bones and corpses pile up, generating toxic fumes that are extremely harmful to Hunters and render even docile Monsters aggressive, and an entire ecosystem revolving around decomposition. Venture into the depths of the Rotten Vale in your journey to unravel the mysteries of the Elder Crossing.
Rotten Vale Quests
There are several quests that take you to this destination:
- Completing ?quest? unlock a shortcut between sector 2 and 10
- Endemic Life Researcher asks the player to capture 5 Scavantula
- Piscine Researcher asks the player to catch a Goldenfish
- Lynian Researcher asks the player to find the Grymalkines Camp
Rotten Vale Monsters
The Monsters that inhabit the Rotten Vale are:
Rotten Vale Hazards & Materials
You will find the following Hazards:
Rotten Vale Screenshots & Videos
Screenshots and images of this area, as well as location videos go here.
Rotten Veil Trivia
- The upper levels of the Veil are made out of a Dalamadur's skeleton, and a Dalamadur's skull is visible from the entrance of the area 1 basecamp, looming above area 4.
- An intact Rathian and partially intact Diablos can be found in area 6. They cannot be carved and are merely part of the environment.
- Occasionally, faint unidentified monster growls can be heard in area 16, despite there being no monsters around.