Second Fleet Master
|English Voice Actress:||?|
|Japanese Voice Actress||?|
Second Fleet Master is an NPC in Monster Hunter World (MHW). NPCs are non-playable characters that interact with the Hunter during the story or optional activities in game.
The Leader of the Second Fleet, good friend with the Commander, is now in charge of the Smithy and will take care of anything related to the Hunter's equipment, from forging to upgrading it, setting decorations, using pigment and later on, augmenting.
Quests & Services
- Quests available
- Quests in relation
- Other services
- In Astera Workshop
- In Seliana Workshop
Most of the Second Fleet was made up of engineers. Aiming to strengthen infrastructures in the New World, the First Fleet requested engineers with can-do-spirits. He served as the leader of this group of engineers and is renowned not just for his technical skills, but also his imagination.
He displays an innate creatively regarding expeditions. He produces Charms with techniques from the First Wyverians and surpasses the enhancement limits of equipment with Streamstones. He is proud of constructing the Special Arena in the Great Ravine as well.
Role in Main Story
The leader who bound together the Second Fleet, which was made up mostly of engineers. He happens to be flexible in his thinking and has no issues with making refinements and alterations to existing items. He has been creating gear for the hunters through stubborn obsession and assured skills. He makes good use of those skills as Astera's arms and armor smithy.
- Hunters from his period and earlier have retired and returned home for reasons of age, among other other things, but technicians who live for the craft remain in the New World.
- He likes to create new gear himself using Elder Dragons material from expeditions. His dreams as a technical expert are fulfilled through the Elder Dragon investigations.
- The Tech Chief holds him in high esteem, saying, "I've stared into the flames long enough to burn away most of my sight, but I still can't hold a candle to that Wyverian wizardry he does".
- When he comes to work on equipment, he never fails to have advice for the hunter.
- It was the Second Fleet Master engineers who proposed that the barriers between blademaster and gunner gear should be removed when it comes to the development of armor in the New World. "Sure, some folks balked at the idea, but no one stopped it", he reflects. In a situation in which materials are rare, such efforts by these engineers have become a major asset.
- His colleagues don't seem to have names.
- Other notes