The scales of this Bazelgeuse variant burn hotter than normal increasing in number and explosion radius as time passes.
Seething Bazelgeuse Details & Locations
- Found in: Elder's Recess
- Target of Quests: The Second Coming, Seething with Anger, The Purr-fect Room: Silver, Alt Rock Recess, Talk About a Party Foul...
- Is hostile when approached, will roar twice before engaging in combat.
- Has a Turf War with Savage Deviljho
- Size: 1696.97 ~ 2410.48
- Species: Flying Wyverns
- HP : ~25,600(Solo), ~43,720(Duo), ~65,280(3 or 4 players)
Seething Bazelgeuse Combat Info
- Kinsect Extracts:
- Red: Head,Tail
- Orange: Back, Belly
- White: Wings, Legs
- Unlike regular Bazelgeuse, Seething Bazelgeuse is not an invading monster, meaning it cannot appear in hunts randomly. An example of a Master Rank invading monster is Savage Deviljho.
- Enraged mode: attacks faster and starts dropping blue bombs more often.
- You can obtain shiny drops by attacking the head or the tail.
- Tail and chest drop blast bombs that do physical and fire damage at the same time.
- Seething Bazelgeuse's bombs will always explode on their own, even if Seething Bazelgeuse is not enraged. A weapon or Seething Bazelgeuse's attacks will trigger the explosion early.
- When Seething Bazelgeuse gets lower in health, his ground charge attack will be performed twice.
- Seething Bazelgeuse's body will gradually switch from an orange/red glow to a purple glow. Once the purple is at its maximum intensity, the scales will behave differently.
- They will mutate to leave a purple lump on the floor.
- They explode faster, deal more damage and have a larger blast radius.
- Seething Bazelgeuse's only new attack, the "Ultimate Divebomb" sees Bazelgeuse rising into the air with a spin, scattering scales in a circle all around him. He then comes crashing down in the center of the circle, creating a massive explosion. He finishes with a unique roar that resets his color back to orange and ends his enraged mode. Seething Bazelgeuse only does this when he is completely purple and enraged.
Seething Bazelgeuse Weaknesses
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
Detailed weakness information(Legend Explanation: here)
Credits to AsteriskAmpersand, Deathcream and MoonBunnie.
Seething Bazelgeuse Master Rank Carves
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
Seething Bazelgeuse Carves
|Bazelgeuse Shard (Dropped)||Master Rank||30% (50%)|
|Flickering Silvershell (Tail Carved)||Master Rank||22% (27%)|
|Bazelgeuse Hardclaw (Dropped)||Master Rank||17% (28%)|
|Distilled Blast Fluid||Master Rank||13%|
|Scorching Silverwing||Master Rank||11%|
|Bazelgeuse Flail (Tail Carved only)||Master Rank||0% (70%)|
|Bazelgeuse Gem||Master Rank||5%|
|Bazelgeuse Mantle (Tail Carved)||Master Rank||2% (3%)|
Seething Bazelgeuse Rewards
|Bazelgeuse Shard (Break Head)||Master Rank||30% (32%)|
|Flickering Silvershell (Break Back)||Master Rank||22%|
|Bazelgeuse Hardclaw (Break Wings)||Master Rank||17% (35%)|
|Distilled Blast Fluid (Break Head/Back)||Master Rank||13% (61% / 30%)|
|Scorching Silverwing (Break Wings)||Master Rank||11% (65%)|
|Bazelgeuse Flail||Master Rank||9%|
|Bazelgeuse Gem (Break Head)||Master Rank||5% (5%)|
|Bazelgeuse Mantle (Break Head/Back)||Master Rank||2% (2% / 1%)|
|Dragonvein Solidbone||Master Rank||37%|
|Crimson Blastscale||Master Rank||63%|
|Spiritvein Solidbone||Master Rank||36%|
|Tempered Blastscale||Master Rank||64%|
|Great Spiritvein Gem||Master Rank||3%|
Seething Bazelgeuse Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Seething Bazelgeuse Monster. These are unconfirmed and pre-release information for now!
Notes & Trivia
- It is known as the "Explosive Scale Wyvern".
- Seething Bazelgeuse replaces normal Bazelgeuse in Master Rank.
- Seething Bazelgeuse sometimes emits a noise that is very reminiscent of an old Bomber Plane.
Acidic Glavenus ♦ Alatreon ♦ Ancient Leshen ♦ Anjanath ♦ Azure Rathalos ♦ Banbaro ♦ Barioth ♦ Barroth ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Behemoth ♦ Beotodus ♦ Black Diablos ♦ Blackveil Vaal Hazak ♦ Brachydios ♦ Brute Tigrex ♦ Coral Pukei-Pukei ♦ Deviljho ♦ Diablos ♦ Dodogama ♦ Ebony Odogaron ♦ Fatalis ♦ Frostfang Barioth ♦ Fulgur Anjanath ♦ Furious Rajang ♦ Glavenus ♦ Gold Rathian ♦ Great Girros ♦ Great Jagras ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Kirin ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kulve Taroth ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lavasioth ♦ Legiana ♦ Leshen ♦ Lunastra ♦ Namielle ♦ Nargacuga ♦ Nergigante ♦ Nightshade Paolumu ♦ Odogaron ♦ Paolumu ♦ Pink Rathian ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Radobaan ♦ Raging Brachydios ♦ Rajang ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Ruiner Nergigante ♦ Safi'jiiva ♦ Savage Deviljho ♦ Scarred Yian Garuga ♦ Shara Ishvalda ♦ Shrieking Legiana ♦ Silver Rathalos ♦ Stygian Zinogre ♦ Teostra ♦ Tigrex ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Tzitzi-Ya-Ku ♦ Uragaan ♦ Vaal Hazak ♦ Velkhana ♦ Viper Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Xeno'jiiva ♦ Yian Garuga ♦ Zinogre ♦ Zorah Magdaros