Stygian Bloodclaws is a Master Rank Dual Blades Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne. All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
Stygian Bloodclaws Information
- Upgraded from Drakespirit Hellclaws
- Weapon from the Stygian Zinogre Monster
- Styled with the Stygian Zin + (α) and Stygian Zin + (β) Armor Set
- This weapon has Dragon 210 Elemental Damage and Average Elderseal
- Notes and Tips go here
Stygian Bloodclaws Crafting and Upgrades
Stygian Bloodclaws has 2 different upgrade levels. It follows the independent path, detailed below.
|Craft with: Stygian Zinogre Hardhorn x1, Stygian Zinogre Hardclaw x1, Stygian Zinogre Dragonlocks x2, Stygian Zinogre Dragonhold x2, 56000|
|Craft with: Tempered Dragonhold x3, Stygian Zinogre Hardhorn x2, Stygian Zinogre Hardclaw x5, Stygian Zinogre Skymerald x1|
Stygian Bloodclaws Upgrade Tree
Stygian Bloodclaws is part of an upgrade path for the Dual Blades Weapon Tree. Below is an excerpt of the relevant independent tree.
- Dragonbone Twinblades I 140 120
- Dragonbone Twinblades II 168 150
- Monarch 224 270
- Magda Ungulae I 224 180 -20% 20