Stygian Tristitia is a Master Rank Hunting Horn Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne. All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
Stygian Tristitia Information
- Upgraded from Brimstren Drakesong
- Weapon from the Stygian Zinogre Monster
- Styled with the Stygian Zin + (α) and Stygian Zin + (β) Armor Set
- This weapon has Dragon 340 Elemental Damage and Average Elderseal
- This weapon has
- Melody Effects include:
- Sonic Waves
- Blight Res Up
- Elemental Attack Boost
- Blight Negated
- Earplugs (S)/Wind Pressure Negated
- Echo Wave "Dragon"
- Elemental Effectiveness Up
Stygian Tristitia Crafting and Upgrades
Stygian Tristitia has 2 different upgrade levels. It follows the independent path, detailed below.
|Craft with: Stygian Zinogre Hardhorn x1, Stygian Zinogre Hardclaw x1, Stygian Zinogre Dragonlocks x2, Stygian Zinogre Dragonhold x2, 56000|
|Craft with: Tempered Dragonhold x3, Stygian Zinogre Hardhorn x2, Stygian Zinogre Hardclaw x5, Stygian Zinogre Skymerald x1, 80000|
Stygian Tristitia Upgrade Tree
Stygian Tristitia is part of an upgrade path for the Hunting Horn Weapon Tree. Below is an excerpt of the relevant independent tree.
- Dragonbone Auldhorn I