Taroth Arrow "Blast" is a Bow Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW). All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
Taroth Arrow "Blast" Information
- Weapon derived from the Kulve Taroth Monster.
- Styled with the Kulve Taroth Alpha Armor Set and Kulve Taroth Beta Armor Set.
- This weapon has 1 slot, 30 Defense, and(360) Blast damage.
- This weapon also has Close range, Paralysis, Poison, Sleep, and Blast Coatings.
- Can be upgraded to Rarety 12 with MR Kulve Taroth materials.
- Needs Free Element to unlock Blast damage
Taroth Arrow "Blast" Crafting and Upgrades
Taroth Arrow "Blast" is a special bow weapon that can be obtained through The Fury of El Dorado quest or Awakening Alchemy.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Pretty good general purpose bow. High defense, has most coatings, decent damage, and high blast. Does require messing around with free element to get a decent build.
This requires awakening.