Taroth Arrow "Water" is a Bow Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW). All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
Taroth Arrow "Water" Information
- Weapon derived from the Kulve Taroth Monster.
- Styled with the Kulve Taroth Alpha Armor Set and Kulve Taroth Beta Armor Set.
- This weapon has 1 slot, 30 Defense, and Water damage.
- This weapon also has Close range, Paralysis, and Poison Coatings.
- Can be upgraded to Rarety 12 with MR Kulve Taroth materials.
- Needs Free Element to unlock Water damage
Taroth Arrow "Water"
Taroth Arrow "Water" is a special weapon that can be obtained through The Fury of El Dorado quest or Awakening Alchemy.