|Effect Duration||120 (patch 6.02)|
Temporal Mantle is a type of Specialized Tool in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
How to Get Temporal Mantle
- Requirements: HR 16, Talk to the Huntsman and he will give you your first quest, The Blazing Sun, after completing speak to him again, then go to the smith and the armory and talk to them to unlock the second quest, Pandora's Arena and again talk to the trio and finish the last quest. After completing the last quest No Remorse, No Surrender you will then talk to one of the trio to receive it.
- You will need to finish the special assignments The Blazing Sun then Pandora's Arena quests and finally No Remorse, No Surrender.
Temporal Mantle Notes
- The automatic evasion triggers when you are attacked on the ground.
- Grounded evasion will interrupt any animation such as a Greatsword's True Charge Slash.
- The evasion will not trigger against certain damaging effects such as area damage or some monsters bumping into you.
- While airborne, the evasion will trigger without interrupting attacks or animations, making it very useful for the Insect Glaive.