|English Voice Actress:||Eden Riegel|
|Japanese Voice Actress||Makoto Koichi|
The Handler is an NPC in Monster Hunter World (MHW). NPCs are non-playable characters that interact with the Hunter during the story or optional activities in game.
The Handler is a enthusiastic, inquisitive and reckless young woman. She tends to rush forward whenever she spots something of interest, regardless of whatever dangers may be present. While this frequently places herself and The Hunter in great danger, it also makes her an invaluable information gatherer and adept problem solver. She cares deeply about her friends, and is quite distraught when they come to harm.
Quests & Services
- The Handler's primary job is to handle quests. Quests can be accepted from her at anytime in Astera or at any base camp.
- The Handler also cooks meals for the Hunter at base camp.
- In Astera or at any base camp, the Handler can cook Raw Meat and other items and turn it into Well-Done Steaks or Rations.
- The Handler will show up in any base camp.
- In Astera, The Handler can be found eating at the Canteen.
- In the Research Outpost, The Handler can be found standing on one of the mid floors.
Role in Main Story
- Damsel in Distress
- The Handler is part of the 5th Fleet.
- Her motto is: "When in doubt, take a bite!"
- Really likes food. Considers herself a "Foodie"