|Enemy Type||Small Monsters|
Wulg is an Small Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne. ウルグ(urugu) in Japanese.
Wulgs greatly resemble a cross between a wolf and a badger, possessing a thick black and white striped pelt, a lithe frame and a long bushy tail. Their faces are long and tapering, and covered in black fur.
Wulgs will attack hunters if they come across them, but won't directly hunt them. They are capable of lunging and biting at foes, as well as performing an acrobatic grapple attack that requires hunters to move quickly lest they be stripped of their health.
Wulg Details & Locations
- Found in: Hoarfrost Reach
- Target of Quest: ??
- Is immediately hostile at ?? range
- Attacks other monsters: y/n
- Large Monsters version: ??
- Sizes: ?? ~ ??
- Species: ??
Wulg Combat Info
- Elemental damages?
- Weakness sign? (limping, etc)
- Combat tactics
Wulg Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Wulg Monster.
Notes & Trivia
- These monsters are from the ?? species
- These monsters are ??? big
- Can be lured with ??
- Camouflage works until ?? range