Wulg is an Small Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne. ウルグ(urugu) in Japanese.
Miniature fanged wyverns of the Hinterlands. They doggedly stalk prey in a pack, and will attack even foes much larger than they.
Wulg Details & Locations
- Found in: Hoarfrost Reach
- Target of Quest: Call of the Wild
- Is immediately hostile at ?? range
- Attacks other monsters: Yes
- Large Monsters version: None
- Sizes: ?? ~ ??
- Species: ??
Wulg Combat Info
- Will attack hunters, sometimes performing lunging attacks.
- Wulgs can grip on the Player, preventing the player to perform any action, moving and pressing buttons will shorten slightly the duration.
- Large monsters will be attacked by wulg packs if they are drawn to them.
Wulg Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Wulg Monster.
Notes & Trivia
- Despite their appearance, wulgs are fanged wyverns, not fanged beasts.
- Wulgs are ridable after befriending the Boaboas and calling them with the Tailrider Signal.