|Enemy Type||Small Monsters|
Wulg is an Small Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne. ウルグ(urugu) in Japanese.
Miniature fanged wyverns of the Hinterlands. They doggedly stalk prey in a pack, and will attack even foes much larger than they.
Wulg Details & Locations
- Found in: Hoarfrost Reach
- Target of Quest: Call of the Wild
- Is immediately hostile at ?? range
- Attacks other monsters: Yes
- Large Monsters version: None
- Sizes: ?? ~ ??
- Species: ??
Wulg Combat Info
- Will attack hunters, sometimes performing lunging attacks.
- Wulgs can grip on the Player, preventing the player to perform any action, moving and pressing buttons will shorten slightly the duration.
- Large monsters will be attacked by wulg packs if they are drawn to them.
Wulg Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Wulg Monster.
Wulg Alpha + (α)
Set Bonus: --
Wulg Beta + (β)
Set Bonus: --
Notes & Trivia
- Despite their appearance, wulgs are fanged wyverns, not fanged beasts.
- Wulgs are ridable after befriending the Boaboas and calling them with the Tailrider Signal.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Yea they are cute but PLEASE stop wrapping around my body like chicken wrap :|
"THE ****ING SQUIRREL!"
mods: is this a wyvern?
looks like a wyvern to me chief
I found these adorable little things coming at me and one jumped on my hunter's back to give them a cuddle and when it got off I realized I was almost dead. THEY ARE SO CUTE I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE. (Then being me I might have accidentally killed them all ;-;)
Help I am surrendering to dis cute fluffy boi
I AM, WULG
The first time I saw this thing I was like "Ohh a little skunk. Let's capture one to decorate my home" and shoot my net at it. Number appears and this thing bites me...... "You are forcing me to do things the hard way~ Iceborne"
I haven't play Iceborne yet. Is this a completely new creature, or did they just put a small lizard skeleton (jagras, shamos, etc...) in a fur suit?
They are so damn cute I almost feel bad for killing them.