Xeno Maph'agarna is a Hammer Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW). All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
Xeno Maph'agarna Information
- Weapon from the Xeno'jiiva Monster
- Styled with the Xeno'jiiva Alpha Armor Set and Xeno'jiiva Beta Armor Set
- Upgraded from Blacksteel Hammer II (previously from Blacksteel Hammer I)
- This weapon has 2 slots and Dragon damage
- This weapon also has 15% Affinity and a Low level Elderseal
- Notes and Tips go here
Xeno Maph'agarna Crafting and Upgrades
Xeno Maph'agarna has 1 different upgrade levels. It follows the bone path, detailed below.
Xeno Maph'agarna Upgrade Tree
Xeno Maph'agarna is part of an upgrade path for the Hammer Weapon Tree. Below is an excerpt of the relevant Bone tree.
- Dragonbone Basher I
- Blacksteel Hammer I