Zombified is a Status Effect in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
The zombified status eliminates damage reactions and allows you to regenerate health automatically, but it also has the following drawbacks:
- You cannot perform dodge rolls and certain other actions.
- You cannot use most items. You can still use herbs, whetstones, specialized tools, and special scopes.
- You cannot restore health from items or other standard methods.
There are additional advantages to the zombified status as well. Because the status gives you an unusual amount of adaptation to effluvium-heavy environments, you'll have greater automatic health regeneration in areas with effluvium, and you'll also be immune to acid damage!
- The effect can be recognized by this symbol:
- Formula details go here
How to cure Zombified Status
How to get Zombified
The following items grant Zombified Status:
- During the quest RE: Return of the Bioweapon
- With the gesture "Raccoon City: Zombify", you can become "zombified", but without the status effect
Zombified Status Notes
- While zombified, the player will take on the appearance and amble around like a zombie, even raising their arms striaght in front of them while running.