|Damage Type||Cut Damage|
Dual Blades (双剣) is a weapon category in Monster Hunter World (MHW). Like all Weapons, it features a unique moveset and an upgrade path that branches out depending on the materials used. Please see Weapon Mechanics for details on the basics of your hunter tools.
Dual Blades Weapon Tree
For full details, please see Dual Blades Weapon Tree
Dual Blades Traits & Abilities
- Fast and agile, it's perfect to chain long and high-damage combos
- Demon Mode
- Archdemon Mode
Dual Blades Guide
Dual Blades Advantages
- Deals fast and High Damage if combos connect.
- "Demon" and "Archdemon" modes can chain combos causing extremely high damage without fear of bouncing off the target.
- Lengthy and varied upgrades in the Dual Blades Weapon Tree.
- Certain Duel Blades have a diffrent element or status effect on each blade.
Dual Blades Disadvantages
- Each attack is low in damage
- Cannot guard or block - meaning players must roll instead, which cannot be done when mid-combo.
- Sharpness deterioration is fast
- Shortest range of all melee weapons.
- The "Demon" and "Archdemon" modes drain stamina until the player manually stops it.
Dual Blades Controls
|All Dual Blades Alphabetical|