Dai-Onigashima is a Light Bowgun Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW). All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
- Weapon from the Bazelgeuse Monster
- Styled with the Bazel Alpha Armor Set and Bazel Beta Armor Set
- Upgraded from Onigashima (previously from Dragonbone Bowgun I)
- This weapon has Wyvernblast Special Ammo and High Devitation
- This weapon also has 3 and 1 slots
- Notes and Tips go here
Dai-Onigashima Crafting and Upgrades
Dai-Onigashima has 2 upgrade levels. It follows the Bone path, detailed below.
Dai-Onigashima Ammo Information
Dai-Onigashima Upgrade Tree
Dai-Onigashima is part of an upgrade path for the Light Bowgun Weapon Tree. Below is an excerpt of the relevant Workshop Weapon tree.