List of missing pages or pages that needs more work and content.
Miss a page or feature? Then list it in the Needed Pages section below.
- Relevant forum section Monster Hunter World Forums
- Read the Editing Guide page to learn basics of editing(general fextralife wiki editing guide here).
Tasks for Iceborne
Once Iceborne launches, these pages will need retroactive maintenance, e.g. the addition of "Monsters that inflict X Blight" to /XBlight. This is a reminder to check on them.
- Fireblight, Fire Element, Iceblight, Ice Element, Thunderblight, Thunder Element,
Waterblight, Water Element, Dragonblight, Dragon Element
- Poison, Sleep, Stun, Paralysis, Blastblight
- Monsters, NPCs, Locations
- New gathering locations for Items, Hot Drink?, Hot Meat?
- Environment and Hazards
- Weapons, Armor
- Need to confirm completion status of: NPC List
- All major Npcs are on NPCs but the Tracker and Huntsman in particular need some background info and/or quest list
- Please help add locations to all items
- Please help complete the weapon categories tables.
- Please help complete the palico equipment page.
- Need to add augmentations to all the weapons pages.
- Item descriptions need for pages.
- Add ammo information for heavy bowguns. See Chain Blitz I for an example.
- Layered Armor page requires images.
- Entries needed in /Blastblight under "Equipment that Wields Blast"
- Monsters pages needs work - find in-game images of monsters to add to each infobox!
- The current Ammo template probably needs to be split into 3 different templates/categories for each main ammo type. Bowgun Ammo, Slinger Ammo and Bow Coatings.
- We need detailed information for all Stats
- Skills page is incomplete, needs to fill all the skills... also it would be a good idea to sort skills by category.
- Enemy pages' info/image box needs to have images always have a width of maximum of 300px. To avoid issues like see this for example
- Individual Weapon pages should link to Elemental Damage instead of the pages for individual Blights. To see which pages need tweaked links, go to Fireblight, Waterblight, Thunderblight, Iceblight, and Dragonblight and select "Backlinks" from the "more options" dropdown tab.
Wiki tags are not metadata, but a way to define different properties of for example an item. A tag does nothing on its own, but when many pages share the same tag they can be used to list other items with similar properties. Tags should mostly be single words, and not long unique sentences (like "great weapon to pwn n00bs with").
Example: The Moonlight Greatsword, it's a greatsword, it deals magic damage, and it has a special attack. It should be tagged with something like "Weapon" "Greatsword" "Magic" "Special".
If you encounter a particularly cluttered page, but have no time to clean it up at the moment, then tag the page with " cleanup" as a reminder. They will show up below:
Pages with names that differ from in-game names should be renamed, so please tag them with " rename". Renaming pages also involves fixing all backlinks and redirecting the current page to the new one. They will show up below:
- Glacial Moly (wrong name, the correct name is Frosty Moly)
- Spikey Moly (wrong name, the correct name is Spiny Moly)
- Rath Hearth Alpha + Layered Armor (spelling error, it's Heart and not Hearth)
Some items/equipment/npc´s have duplicate pages. Please tag such pages with " duplicate", and someone will eventually merge them.
If you encounter an unnecessary page, or have a request to delete a page, then tag it with " delete" and it should appear in the list below.
- Oroshi Kirin (Speculated monster that's never gonna be released)
- Arch Tempered Velkhana (all previous Arch Tempered monsters didn't had their own page, notes and tips went into their respective quest page; which is now also the case(The Place Where Winter Sleeps). This semi-empty page brings confusion to people searching it up in google)
- Links go here
- Links go here
- Links go here