Witcher's Silver Sword +
Witcher's Silver Sword + is a Sword & Shield Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW). All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
A sword made of silver possessing the power to ward off evil. Ideal for slaying monsters
Witcher's Silver Sword + Information
- Weapon from the special Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collaboration, derived from Leshen monster.
- Styled with the Geralt Alpha Armor Set
- Used when playing as Geralt in Contract: Trouble in the Ancient Forest
- This weapon has 1 level 1 decoration slot, High Elderseal and Dragon 330.
- This weapon is upgraded from the Witcher's Silver Sword.
Witcher's Silver Sword + Crafting and Upgrades
Witcher's Silver Sword + has 3 different upgrade levels. It follows the Witcher Tree path, detailed below.
|Witcher's Silver Sword||7||252||
|Craft with: Leshen Skull x1, Cursed Bone x4, Leshen Antlers x2, Carbalite Ore x2, 32,000 x|
|Witcher's Silver Sword +||8||266||
|Craft with: Ancient Leshen Skull x1, Ancient Leshen Antlers x2, Ancient Cursed Bone x4 Leshen Resin x5, 56000 x|
|Witcher's Silver Sword ++||12||364||
|Craft with: Unity Symbol x1, Leshen Skull x1, Zinogre Hardhorn x2, Large Elder Dragon Bone x5, 80000 x|
Witcher's Silver Sword + Upgrade Tree
Witcher's Silver Sword + is part of an upgrade path for the Sword & Shield Weapon Tree. Below is an excerpt of the relevant Independent tree.
- Dragonbone Sword I
378 420 15%