Xeno Cypher is a Long Sword Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW). All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
Xeno Cypher Information
- Weapon from the Xeno'jiiva
- Styled with the Xeno'jiiva Alpha Armor Set and Xeno'jiiva Beta Armor Set
- Upgraded from Blacksteel Long Sword II (previously from Blacksteel Long Sword I)
- This weapon has 2 slots and Dragon Damage
- This weapon also has 15% Affinity
- Notes and Tips go here
Xeno Cypher Crafting and Upgrades
Xeno Cypher has 3 different upgrade levels. It follows the Blacksteel path, detailed below.
|Blacksteel Long Sword I||5||330||
|Craft with: Dragonvein Crystal x10, Earth Crystal x10, Coral Crystal x10, Lightcrystal x1 12000x|
|Blacksteel Long Sword II||6||363||
|Craft with: Firecell Stone x1, Fucium Ore x5, Carbalite Ore x 10, Wyvern Gem x 1, 16000 x|
|Craft with: Xeno'jiiva Claw x4, Xeno'jiiva Shell x6, Xeno'jiiva Tail x2, Xeno'jiiva Gem x 1, 56000 x|
Xeno Cypher Upgrade Tree
Xeno Cypher is part of an upgrade path for the Long Sword Weapon Tree. Below is an excerpt of the relevant Blacksteel tree.