Kjarr Pipe "Water"
|450 Water damage|
|Skills||Critical Element x 1|
Kjarr Pipe "Water" is a Hunting Horn Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW). All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
Kjarr Pipe "Water" Information
- Weapon from the Kulve Taroth Monster
- Styled with the Kulve Taroth Alpha Armor Set (α), Kulve Taroth Gamma Armor Set (γ) and Kulve Taroth Beta Armor Set (β)
- This weapon has 1 slot, 20% Affinity and 450 Water damage
- This weapon has a Skill: Critical Element
- Can be upgraded to Rarety 12 with MR Kulve Taroth materials.
Kjarr Pipe "Water" Crafting and Upgrades
Kjarr Pipe "Water" is a special hunting horn weapon that can only be obtained through "The Fury of El Dorado" Kulve Taroth Siege Event quest and Awakening Alchemy. Kjarr weapons are "Incandescent" weapons that are obtained by triggering AT Kulve Taroth's "Fury" mode.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Jesus ****, over 200 rolls, mr 999 999 and still cant get one.