Kjarr Glaive "Paralysis" is an Insect Glaive Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW). All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
Kjarr Glaive "Paralysis" Information
- Weapon from the Kulve Taroth Monster
- Styled with the Kulve Taroth Alpha Armor Set (α), Kulve Taroth Gamma Armor Set (γ) and Kulve Taroth Beta Armor Set (β)
- This weapon has 10% Affinity and 210 Paralysis damage
- This weapon has Blunt Boost.
- This weapon has a Skill: Critical Status
Kjarr Glaive "Paralysis" Crafting and Upgrades
Kjarr Glaive "Paralysis" is a special Insect Glaive weapon that can only be obtained through "The Fury of El Dorado" Kulve Taroth Siege Event quest, and cannot be upgraded. Kjarr weapons are "Incandescent" weapons that are obtained by triggering AT Kulve Taroth's "Fury" mode.