Paralysis is a Status Effect in Monster Hunter World (MHW). Paralysis renders the hunter or monster inactive and susceptible to increased damage for the duration of the effect.
- Inflicts Paralysis Status on the target, immobilizing the target and increasing damage taken
- The effect can be recognized by this symbol:
- Cured by: Getting hit by anything (Hunter only)
- The hunter and monsters will have yellow shock waves pass through their body when paralyzed.
- Hunters will fall to the ground, and will be unparalyzed if anything hits them.
- Monsters will remain standing, but will remain paralyzed even if something hits them.
- Formula details go here
Monsters and Paralysis
The following Monsters cause Paralysis Status:
The following Monsters are weak to Paralysis Status:
The following Monsters are immune to Paralysis Status:
The following Skills affect paralysis effect.
Equipment that affects Paralysis
The following Equipment affect paralysis effect.