Zinogre is a Large Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW). ジンオウガ (Jin'ōga) in Japanese.
Lightning courses through the fur and unique plating of this fanged wyvern. It is most deadly in its supercharged state."
Zinogre Details & Locations
- Found in: Ancient Forest, Coral Highlands, The Guiding Lands
- Target of Quests: ??
- Is hostile at long range. (Will give a warning growl).
- Has Turf Wars with : Fulgur Anjanath, Brachydios, Glavenus, Acidic Glavenus, Rathalos, Azure Rathalos, Yian Garuga, Scarred Yian Garuga
- Size: 1569.14 ~ 2179.36
- Species: Fanged Wyverns
- HP: ~20,500
Zinogre Combat Info
- Kinsect Extracts:
- Red: Head/Forelegs
- Orange: Chest/Back/Hindlegs
- White: Tail
- Enraged mode: When it's fully charged, the camera will pull back and it will howl loudly causing roar stun and lightning will arc from it.
- Shock Traps do not work while it is charged. If you are looking to capture one in it's charged state, you may use a Pitfall Trap instead.
- As shown in the developer panel, when it's stunned, you can use the Capture Net to catch the Fulgurbugs off of its back that give it electricity.
- When it's charging, if you do enough damage to its head, you can interrupt it for a second or two. It may start charging again after regaining its balance.
- Doing enough damage while it's charged will cause its to temporarily lose its supercharged state. You'll hear a ringing sound when this happens and it will recoil and snarl at you.
- Beating Zinogre out of its charged state will also always end its enraged state. You may take advantage of that by enraging it while Zinogre is not charged and the forcefully calm it down once it discharges.
- One of it attacks makes it land on its back, making it vulnerable to attacks for a very short amount of time.
- To evade its claws slams simply dodge roll towards its tail.
- When it rolls in the air to shoot its lightning orbs, they seem to rotate in a counter clock wise direction. If you are too close to it, they will hit you. Distance is key to avoiding this attack. Once the orbs have traveled a certain distance they will dissipate.
- Thunderproof mantle will help you avoid Thunderblight.
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
Detailed weakness information(Legend Explanation: here)
Credits to AsteriskAmpersand, Deathcream and MoonBunnie.
Zinogre Low and High Rank Carves
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
|Zinogre Electrofur+ (Dropped)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐||25% (28%)|
|Fulgurbug (Dropped Only)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐||0% (50%)|
|Zinogre Cortex (Tail Carved)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||37% (25%)|
|Zinogre Deathly Shocker||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||15%|
|Zinogre Lash (Tail Carved)||Master Rank ⭐⭐||9% (72%)|
|Zinogre Hardclaw||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||12%|
|Zinogre Skymerald (Tail Carved)||Master Rank ⭐||2% (3%)|
|Zinogre Electrofur+ (Break Back)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||28% (30%)|
|Zinogre Cortex (Break Head)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||22% (27%)|
|Zinogre Deathly Shocker (Break Back/Forelegs)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||18% (70% / 30%)|
|Zinogre Hardclaw (Break Forelegs)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||12% (70%)|
|Lightning Sac x2||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||11%|
|Zinogre Hardhorn (Break Head)||Master Rank ⭐⭐||9% (72%)|
|Zinogre Skymerald (Break Head Only)||Master Rank ⭐||0% (1%)|
|Dragonvein Solidbone||Master Rank⭐⭐||63%|
|Charged Deathly Shocker||Master Rank⭐⭐⭐⭐||37%|
|Spiritvein Solidbone||Master Rank⭐⭐⭐||28%|
|Tempered Shocker||Master Rank⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||59%|
|Spiritvein Gem||Master Rank⭐⭐||13%|
Zinogre Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Zinogre Monster. These are unconfirmed and pre-release information for now!
Notes & Trivia
- It is known as the "Thunder Wolf Wyvern".
- Uses the same death sound as Nergigante's.
Acidic Glavenus ♦ Alatreon ♦ Ancient Leshen ♦ Anjanath ♦ Azure Rathalos ♦ Banbaro ♦ Barioth ♦ Barroth ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Behemoth ♦ Beotodus ♦ Black Diablos ♦ Blackveil Vaal Hazak ♦ Brachydios ♦ Brute Tigrex ♦ Coral Pukei-Pukei ♦ Deviljho ♦ Diablos ♦ Dodogama ♦ Ebony Odogaron ♦ Fatalis ♦ Frostfang Barioth ♦ Fulgur Anjanath ♦ Furious Rajang ♦ Glavenus ♦ Gold Rathian ♦ Great Girros ♦ Great Jagras ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Kirin ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kulve Taroth ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lavasioth ♦ Legiana ♦ Leshen ♦ Lunastra ♦ Namielle ♦ Nargacuga ♦ Nergigante ♦ Nightshade Paolumu ♦ Odogaron ♦ Paolumu ♦ Pink Rathian ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Radobaan ♦ Raging Brachydios ♦ Rajang ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Ruiner Nergigante ♦ Safi'jiiva ♦ Savage Deviljho ♦ Scarred Yian Garuga ♦ Seething Bazelgeuse ♦ Shara Ishvalda ♦ Shrieking Legiana ♦ Silver Rathalos ♦ Stygian Zinogre ♦ Teostra ♦ Tigrex ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Tzitzi-Ya-Ku ♦ Uragaan ♦ Vaal Hazak ♦ Velkhana ♦ Viper Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Xeno'jiiva ♦ Yian Garuga ♦ Zorah Magdaros