Zinogre is a Large Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW). ジンオウガ (Jin'ōga) in Japanese.
Lightning courses through the fur and unique plating of this fanged wyvern. It is most deadly in its supercharged state."
Zinogre Details & Locations
- Found in: The Guiding Lands
- Target of Quests: ??
- Is hostile when ??
- Attacks other monsters: Yes/No
- Small Monsters version: n/a
- Size: ♕ ?? ~ ♕ ??
- Species: Monster Class: Fanged Wyvern
- HP (Tempered): ~??
Zinogre Combat Info
- Deals Thunder damage, and can inflict Thunderblight.
- Weak to Ice and Water
- Resistant to Thunder and Paralysis
- Kinsect Extract:
- Red: Head
- Orange: Front and Hind Legs
- White: Tails
- Enraged mode: When he's fully charged, the camera will pull back and he will howl loudly causing roar stun and lightning will arc from him.
- You can obtain a Shiny Drops by attacking: Yes
- As shown in the developer panel, when he's stunned, you can use the capture net to siphon the Fulgurbugs off of his back that give him electricity.
- When he's charging, if you do enough damage to his head, you can interrupt it for a second or two. He may start again after regaining his balance.
- Doing enough damage while he's charged will cause him to temporarily lose his supercharged state. You'll hear a ringing sound when this happens and he will recoil and snarl at you.
- One of his attacks sees him land on his back. He is very vulnerable and you can slightly attack his back at this state as well.
- When he does his claw slams, simply dodge roll towards his tail.
- When he rolls in the air to shoot his lightning orbs, they seem to rotate in a counter clock wise direction. If you are too close to him, they will hit you. Distance is key to avoiding this attack. Once the orbs have traveled a certain distance they will dissipate.
- Thunderproof mantle will help avoid Thunderblight.
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
In-game weakness information
Zinogre Low and High Rank Carves
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
|Zinogre Electrofur+||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Zinogre Cortex||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Zinogre Deathly Shocker (Break Back)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐|
|Zinogre Lash (Tail Carved)||Master Rank ⭐⭐|
|Zinogre Hardclaw (Break Forelegs)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐|
|Zinogre Skymerald (Break Head - Tail Carved)||Master Rank ⭐|
Zinogre Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Zinogre Monster. These are unconfirmed and pre-release information for now!
Notes & Trivia
- Can be lured with: Fanged Wyvern analysis
- Camouflage works until ?? range
- It is known as the "Thunder Wolf Wyvern."
Acidic Glavenus ♦ Ancient Leshen ♦ Anjanath ♦ Azure Rathalos ♦ Banbaro ♦ Barioth ♦ Barroth ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Behemoth ♦ Beotodus ♦ Black Diablos ♦ Blackveil Vaal Hazak ♦ Brachydios ♦ Brute Tigrex ♦ Coral Pukei-Pukei ♦ Deviljho ♦ Diablos ♦ Dodogama ♦ Ebony Odogaron ♦ Fulgur Anjanath ♦ Glavenus ♦ Gold Rathian ♦ Great Girros ♦ Great Jagras ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Kirin ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kulve Taroth ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lavasioth ♦ Legiana ♦ Leshen ♦ Lunastra ♦ Namielle ♦ Nargacuga ♦ Nergigante ♦ Nightshade Paolumu ♦ Odogaron ♦ Paolumu ♦ Pink Rathian ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Radobaan ♦ Rajang ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Ruiner Nergigante ♦ Savage Deviljho ♦ Scarred Yian Garuga ♦ Seething Bazelgeuse ♦ Shara Ishvalda ♦ Shrieking Legiana ♦ Silver Rathalos ♦ Teostra ♦ Tigrex ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Tzitzi-Ya-Ku ♦ Uragaan ♦ Vaal Hazak ♦ Velkhana ♦ Viper Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Xeno'jiiva ♦ Yian Garuga ♦ Zorah Magdaros