Coral Highlands is a Location in Monster Hunter World (MHW). Different areas of the game have a different look and feel, map and special unique monsters that spawn within them. The first trailers of the area introduced the usage of the Glider Mantle to access its higher platforms.
Coral Highlands (陸珊瑚の台地) is a brand new location that has been shown in early gameplay videos. A mysterious ecological highland that mimics the ebb and flow of the ocean itself. Eggs from the corals ride upon the rising currents and spread to the rest of the New World, where they become a part of the natural food chain. The area is a colorful and vibrant dry coral reef site, with high peaks and cannyons as well as mysterious caves.
Coral Highlands Quests
There are several quests that take you to this destination:
- The player can use Ropelift after completing the delivery quest, "The Shortcut to Happiness," to travel between sectors (3-8 and 5-11).
- Endemic Life Researcher asks the player to capture a Wiggler
- Piscine Researcher asks the player to capture a Gunpowder Fish
- Lynian Researcher asks the player to find the Grimalkyne Camp
Coral Highlands Monsters
The Monsters that inhabit the Coral Highlands are:
Coral Highlands Hazards & Materials
You will find the following Materials for harvesting in this area:
You will find the following hazards:
- Air pressure, ridable with Glider Mantle allowing for easy aerial attacks when fighting in sector 15 (Legiana/Kirin nest)
- Strong Wind, allowing the player to quickly reach certain area with the Glider Mantle (sector 15 and ??)
- Poisoncup (sector 13)
- Paratoad (sector 13)
- Flashfly (sector 10, 13)
- Sleeptoad (sector 5)
- Sporepuff (sector 8)
- Wiggly Litchi (sector 4)
Coral Highlands Screenshots & Videos
Screenshots and images of this area, as well as location videos go here.
Created by MisterTopside