Kelbi is an Small Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW). ケルビ in Japanese.
Small herbivores known for their gentle demeanor and the medicinal properties of their horns. Those wishing to harvest a horn should aim for the head when attacking them.
Kelbi Details & Locations
- Found in: Wildspire Waste, Coral Highlands
- Appears in: Ballooning Problems, Legiana: Embodiment of Elegance, Old World Monster in the New World
- Not hostile, runs away.
- Attacks other monsters: no
- Large Monsters version: n/a
- Sizes: ?? ~ ??
- Species: Herbivores
Kelbi Combat Info
- Runs away when attacked
- Jumps and dashes
- Hit the head to increase your chances to get a horn
Kelbi Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Kelbi Monster.
- Weapon 1
- Weapon 2
- Weapon 3
- Armor 1
- Armor 2
- Armor 3
Notes & Trivia
- Can be lured with ??
- Camouflage works until ?? range
- Their horns can be broken by throwing slinger ammo (prefereably stones) at their heads.
- Surprisingly, they look very similar to Kirin.